Earlybird Special Ending this WeekendNov 14, 2012 | registration, Summit Event Details No comments yet
Rooms at the Montage are almost gone as is the earlybird discount. Earlybird discount ends this weekend. Reserve your room today to guarantee your spot at the resort. We have fulfilled our allotted room commitment at the Montage Deer Valley Resort and the amazing room rate of $229 is now on an “as available” status.
Now in its 12th year, Summit D&O Conference is a world-class directors and officers training and leadership conference dedicated to helping the boards of public, pre-IPO, and private companies improve corporate governance and best practices. Summit provides an opportunity for directors and officers to hear valuable information from nationally recognized experts and thought leaders on best practices and strategies to improve boardroom performance. (Note: This course is presented in partnership with the Utah Chapter of the National Association of Corporate Directors [NACD] and offers Director Education credit.)
Join your peers from around the country at the Montage Deer Valley Resort located within the pristine Deer Valley Ski Resort and discuss the challenges facing boards today. Hear from nationally recognized experts on how to most effectively deal with the challenges and complexities of new federal regulations and governance reforms.
Additional benefits include:
- CPE and CLE credits (9.5 each)
- NACD Director Education Credits (8 credits)
- Luxury Accommodations at Montage Deer Valley Resort (discounted rates)
Featured Speakers Include:
- Chancellor William B. Chandler III, Partner, WSGR, former Chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery
- Bob Whitman, Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Covey Corporation
- Richard Levick, President and CEO, Levick Strategic Communications
- Joan Woodward, Executive Vice President Public Policy, The Travelers Companies, former Vice President and Director of Washington Research for Goldman Sachs, former Deputy Chief of Staff for the U.S., Senate Committee on Finance
- Richard Koppes, former Deputy Executive Officer and General Counsel of CalPERS, currently Director for National Association of Corporate Directors
This entry was posted on November 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the Comments RSS .